Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ashley Agustin

-Shirt size: Small/Medium
-Jean/Pants size: 0
-Shoe size: Men's 5 Women's 6.5
-Specific Stores: Urban Outfitters, American Apparel, Forever 21, H&M

I'm not a picky person so just get me anything you think I'd really like! The pictures are just SPECIFIC things I want, but it isn't limited to just these things. :D

As far as clothing go, I don't like wearing anything really bright or noticeable; but I don't like anything TOO plain either. It doesn't really have to be a well known brand (although examples down there are) but anything nice. I don't like super tight shirts so if you're thinking about buying me a shirt, you can be the judge of what size to get.

I REALLY LOVE BAGS!


The IVI. IVI T-Shirt (Sale!)


The Lips Fill In T-shirt (Sale!)


Foldover Tackle Bag (Sale)


PUMA Kick Grip (Any type of Puma Bag)


Ring Bling Day Dreamer Tote Hehe<3


Eye Brush Set by M.A.C.

No comments: